Why hold a retreat?
There are as many reasons for doing a retreat as there are issues and challenges facing an organization. Among the most common uses of retreats are:
- Strategic planning
- Discussion of specific issues or challenges facing the organization
- Team building
- Problem solving
- Development of annual goals and objectives
- Orienting new members
Benefits of the Retreat to your Organization
- It fosters team spirit among the employees as we engage participants in group activities
- It provides solution to corporate issues and challenges which are ordinarily subject of management consultancy which may involvement an engagement of one or more months with daily fee payment. We recommend the do-it-yourself approach through this interactive training session.
- Because the solutions were provided by all, implementing them become easier for all to adopt and apply compare to a consultancy document which may be difficult to apply
Duration and timing
The retreat starts on 2-3 days. Participants may arrive on Friday and lodge in the agreed hotel and depart on Sunday evening. Activities shall include physical exercise, discussion, feeding, get-together and relaxation.
Our Involvement in Retreats
From the retreat needs identification, planning, implementation and evaluation, we ensure that you have the best of our services. We help in selecting the best possible ideas that would address specific corporate challenges of our clients. We help in securing conducive environment, plan the sequence of events and implement a unique team-spirit-building event.
Inquiry contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 08189870109