TL 9000 Lead Auditor
Why should you attend?
The TL 9000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Telecommunications Quality Management System (TLQMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified TL 9000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Telecommunications Quality Management System (TLQMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Telecommunications Quality Management System (TLQMS) audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with TLQMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Telecommunications Quality Management System (TLQMS) audit
- Expert advisors in telecommunication
- Understand the operations of a Telecommunications Quality Management System (TLQMS) based on TL 9000
- Acknowledge the correlation between TL 9000, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of TL 9000 in the context of a TLQMS audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in TLQMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of the TL 9000 standard and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles
Day 1: Introduction to Telecommunications Quality Management Systems (TLQMS) and TL 9000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
Enquiry: 08033746076, 09082133382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DU&T Consulting, 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. www.dutconsulting.com