IATF 16949 Lead Auditor
IATF 16949 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified IATF 16949 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Automotive Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Automotive Quality Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Automotive Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Automotive Quality Management
- Understand the operations of an Automotive Quality Management System based on IATF 16949
- Acknowledge the correlation between IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with IATF 16949
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of IATF 16949 in the context of an AQMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in AQMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of IATF 16949 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Automotive Quality Management Systems (AQMS) and IATF 16949
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
Enquiry: 08033746076, 09082133382 or email@example.com
DU&T Consulting, 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. www.dutconsulting.com