DU&T Consulting’s aim is to ensure that the needs of our customers are clearly understood and met through close liaison at all stages of the work. Ultimate responsibility within the company rests with the Management Team; who are responsible for all matters pertaining to the Quality System. The Company’s Quality Policy calls for continual improvement in its quality management activities, and business will be conducted according to the following principles: We will:-
• Comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations.
• Follow a concept of continuously improving the effectiveness of this quality management system and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters.
• Communicate our Quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
• Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work.
• Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards.
• Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have Quality impacts.
• Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management and provide the personnel and resources to ensure that the importance of meeting and exceeding customer requirements is communicated and understood throughout our organisation.
• Conduct all work to a high professional standard with technical and commercial integrity. To supply our customers with the products and services they require we have developed a Quality Management System that satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001.
This policy will be reviewed for continuing suitability and effectiveness at Management Reviews and as required and appropriate. Please also be aware that Quality Management forms part of our Integrated Management System which also conforms to ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) and OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety)
The long-term business success of DU&T Consulting depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our stockholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
DU&T Consulting requires the active commitment to, and accountability for, HSE from all employees and contractors. Line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, HSE policies and standards. We are committed to:
Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents;
Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction;
Set HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our HSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding HSE performance;
Improve our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful HSE programs and initiatives.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with DU&T Consulting standards, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success because it allows us to systematically minimize all losses and adds value for all our stakeholders.
HSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The DU&T Consulting HSE Management System defines the principles by which we conduct our operations worldwide with regards to health, safety, and the environment.
Management communicates the HSE philosophy to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with our business, and each DU&T Consulting organization must provide positive evidence of conformance to the system.
The HSE Management System model comprises eight interrelated components:
commitment and leadership and accountability
policies and objectives
organization and resources
contractor and supplier management
performance monitoring and improvement
audits and reviews.
These are continuously improved by conformance checks
on day-to-day standards and procedures (controls)
on the management system (correction)
through modifications to the management system (improvement).
ANTI-BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION POLICY
1.1 DU&T CONSULTING is committed to applying the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in its business activities in the UK and overseas. Every employee and individual acting on DU&T CONSULTING’s behalf is responsible for maintaining our reputation and for conducting company business honestly and professionally.
1.2 We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate.1.3 The purpose of this policy statement is to:
1.3 The purpose of this policy statement is to:
a) set out our responsibilities, and of those working or providing services for us, (which for the purpose of the Bribery Act includes service providers of the DU&T CONSULTING), in observing and upholding our position on bribery and corruption;
b) provide information and guidance as to how we expect those working for us to conduct themselves and how to recognise and deal with bribery and corruption issues; and
c) how to raise concerns with us including any breaches of this policy statement1.3 DU&T CONSULTING’s Board and Executive Committee are committed to implementing and enforcing effective systems throughout DU&T CONSULTING.
2) What is bribery? A bribe, broadly, is an inducement or reward offered, requested, promised or provided in order to gain any commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage. This can be in the context of giving or receiving. An offence is committed when the bribe is coupled with an intention of inducing, a reward for or in anticipation for a person to improperly perform their function or if the request, agreement to accept or acceptance of the bribe itself constitutes or is believed to constitute the improper performance of an activity. In addition, offering a bribe to a foreign public official to induce that public official to obtain or retain business or an advantage in the conduct of business (and that is not permitted by local laws), will also be an offence.
3) Responsibilities 3.1 The prevention, detection and reporting of bribery and other forms of corruption is the responsibility of all those working for us, or supplying services to us, or under our control. All DU&T CONSULTING raise any concerns with us as set out in section 8.1
4) Gifts and Hospitality
4.1 DU&T CONSULTING permits normal and appropriate corporate entertainment, gifts, hospitality and promotional expenditure (given and received) to or from third parties that is undertaken:
a) for the purpose of establishing and maintaining good business relationships
b) to improve the image and reputation of DU&T CONSULTING
c) to present DU&T CONSULTING’s goods/services effectively
Provided that it is: a) in good faith b) not offered, promised or accepted to secure an advantage for the its employees or associated persons or to influence the impartiality of the recipient
4.2 The giving of gifts by DU&T CONSULTING employees with an approximate value of £50 or higher (or the local equivalent outside the UK) is prohibited unless they have been given prior approval by their Head of Department. With regard to our employees receiving gifts, unless approval has been provided by the appropriate Head of Department, gifts that exceed a £50 threshold must be declined and will be recorded. Gifts in the form of cash must never be accepted by our employees or service providers and therefore must not be offered and any offers of cash must be immediately reported to the relevant DU&T CONSULTING Executive Committee member. The giving or receiving of promotional material is not considered a gift.
4.3 The giving and receiving of corporate entertainment and hospitality for our employees should not exceed an approximate value of £50 per head (or the local equivalent outside the UK) without prior approval by a DU&T CONSULTING Executive Committee member where possible and reasonable to do so in the circumstances.
4.4 The test to be applied is whether in all the circumstances, the gift, entertainment or hospitality is reasonable and justifiable. We expect the intention behind the gift to always be considered.
5) What is not acceptable? There are many scenarios where there will be bribery, however below are some non exhaustive scenarios as to we think is not acceptable for employees or service providers of DU&T CONSULTING to do, namely:
a) give, promise to give, or offer, a payment, gift or hospitality to a third party with the expectation or hope that a business advantage will be received, or to reward a business advantage already given; b) give, promise to give, or offer, a payment, gift or hospitality to a government official, agent or representative to “facilitate” or expedite a routine procedure;
c) give, offer or promise to a foreign public official to induce that public official to obtain or retain business or an advantage in the conduct of business (and that is not permitted by local laws), request, agrees to receive or accept payment from a third party knowing or suspecting it is offered with the expectation that it will obtain a business advantage for them;
d) request, agrees to receive or accept payment from a third party knowing or suspecting it is offered with the expectation that it will obtain a business advantage for them;e) accept a gift or hospitality from a third party knowing or suspecting that it is offered or provided with an expectation that a business advantage will be provided by DU&T CONSULTING in
e) accept a gift or hospitality from a third party knowing or suspecting that it is offered or provided with an expectation that a business advantage will be provided by DU&T CONSULTING in return ;
f) threaten or retaliate against another worker who has refused to commit a bribery offence or who has raised concerns under this policy; and g) engage in any activity that might lead to a breach of this policy
6) Facilitation payments and kickbacks 6.1 We and our service providers should not make, and should not accept, facilitation payments or “kickbacks” of any kind. Facilitation payments are typically small, unofficial payments made to secure or expedite a routine government action by a government official. They are not commonly paid in the UK. Kickbacks are typically payments made in return for a business favour or advantage. We expect all employees and service providers must avoid any activity that might lead to, or suggest, that a facilitation payment or kickback will be made or accepted by us.
6.2 If you are asked to make a payment on behalf of the DU&T CONSULTING , you should always be mindful of what the payment is for and whether the amount requested is proportionate to the goods or services provided. You should always ask for a receipt which details the reason for the payment. 6.3 Any transactions in contracts and documentation must be recorded so that there is never any attempt to hide the way a contract will work.
7) Record Keeping
7.1 We and our service providers are expected to keep financial records and have appropriate internal controls in place which will evidence the business reason for giving and/or receiving payments from/to third parties.
8) Raising Concerns 8.1 If you believe this policy has been breached, or suspect it may have been breached, in any way please contact the DU&T CONSULTING.
Details of Company Address: 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: 08033746076, 08189870109, 08182704266, 08182704246
Name: John Aderibigbe
Phone number: 08189870109