Meritas Award is an initiative of DU&T Consulting with awards on Leadership, Quality, Innovation and Anti- Corruption. The four awards are given annually in each of the following categories:
Meritas Award welcomes both self-nominations and nominations by others. Organizations that apply for the Meritas Award are judged by an independent board of examiners.
Recipients are selected based on achievement and improvement in areas, known as the Meritas Criteria for Performance Excellence:
- Leadership:How upper management leads the organization, and how the organization leads within the community.
- Strategy:How the organization establishes and plans to implement strategic directions.
- Customers:How the organization builds and maintains strong, lasting relationships with customers.
- Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management:How the organization uses data to support key processes and manage performance.
- Workforce:How the organization empowers and involves its workforce.
- Operations:How the organization designs, manages and improves key processes.
- Results:How the organization performs in terms of customer satisfaction, finances, human resources, supplier and partner performance, operations, governance and social responsibility, and how the organization compares to its competitors
- Communication: Internal and external communication
- Innovation with creation of unique but proven techniques or ideas or products
- Anti- Corruption criteria includes: Training and Communications, Third Party Due Diligence, Gifts and Hospitality Management, Creating a Compliance Culture.
Following selection, public voting lasting a month will be allowed to ensure that the decisions are made by the independent members of the public.
To submit a nomination, write the name, address and contact details of the organisations nominated with proven achievement for at least 4 of the listed criteria above (for Leadership, Quality, Innovation or Anti- Corruption award but criterion number 10 is compulsory for anti- corruption award) and send it to email@example.com by Friday, 11 October, 2019.
|Nominees Leadership||Nominees Quality||Nominees Innovation||Nominees Anti-Corruption|
|Oil and Gas||Chevron
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, 25 February, 2020 in Lagos.
For clarification and inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org