ISO 9001:2015 – Transition Course
ISO 9001:2015 / Quality Management Systems / Transition Course
This course will demonstrate all you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard including details of changes to Annex SL.
Most organisations have more than one management system standard to implement. By integrating and combining key aspects of management systems, conflicts and duplication are kept to a minimum, whilst saving time and resource. Annex SL (previously known as ISO Guide 83) is a document which forms the basis of a generic management system. Eventually all ISO standards (new & revised) will use the structure outlined in the Annex.
Duration – 2 Days
who should attend?
• Existing internal and external auditors who need to audit against ISO 9001:2015
• Those involved in the internal audit programme who will be responsible for implementing the changes
• Policy makers / senior managers needing to understand how the changes will impact their business.
• Quality Managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners.
• Qualified Auditors needing to upgrade their auditor status to the new standard.
By the end of this ISO 9001 transition training course, delegates will be able to:
• Assess the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
• Communicate to others what needs to change to meet the new requirements of the standard.
• Plan and prepare for revisions to existing management systems and implement the necessary changes.
• Plan, conduct and lead an audit based on the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
• Upgrade their IRCA status for registered auditors.
• Differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 – structure, terminology and interpretation.
• Annex SL, the new structure for management system standards, in terms of:
o Context of the organisation, scope and objectives.
o Managing Risk, and
• The audit life cycle – an Auditor’s approach to assessing the changes.
• Involvement of top management.
• Implications for organisations.
• Timeline for the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
Venue: DU&T Hall, Ikeja, Lagos.
Registration Details: DU&T Consulting, 0016102526 GTBank Plc
Enquiry: 08033746076, 08182704246 or email@example.com
DU&T Consulting, 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. www.dutconsulting.com