ISO Certification Service (ICS) is a subsidiary of IQS Standard Audits UK
The course is designed in according to ISO 10015:1999 guidelines and the popular ADDIE Model to improve trainer’s performance before, during and after training programmes. A manager’s ability to pass on technical, management and behavioral
skills to subordinates are the key to developing 10/10 working environment.
TARGET AUDIENCE Training, HR and Admin, Technical, Engineering, Finance, Sales and All Categories of Executives/ Managers
• Identify the latest training techniques.
• Learn to identify training solutions and adopt an effective training strategy.
• Understand the significance of the training cycle using ADDIE model.
• Learn how to handle difficult situations and trainees.
• Learn how to develop a process for designing, implementing and evaluating training techniques.
• Develop a personal training style and delivery approach.
• Training needs assessment.
• Curriculum development
• The different training methods.
• The various learning styles and the implications for the trainer.
• Objectives and expectations.
• Preparing and planning the training programme.
• Maximizing the use of visual aids and other resource materials.
• Producing support materials.
• The trainer’s checklist.
• Presentation techniques.
• Course Evaluation: When and How?
• Developing individual and group action plans.
DURATION: 2 Days
DELIVERY METHOD: Discussion, Individual Exercise, group exercise, Presentation and Exam.
Enquiry: 08033746076, 09082133382 or email@example.com
DU&T Consulting, 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. www.dutconsulting.com
Other Countries click