Chartered Financial Analyst
Exam Prep Course
Level 1-3: Focuses on a basic knowledge of the ten topic areas and simple analysis using investment tools. The Course will help you to demonstrate your mastery of the investment analysis and decision-making skills most needed for a competitive career in the global investment management profession. The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential is the professional standard of choice for more than 31,000 investment firms worldwide. When hiring leading firms demand investment professionals with real-world analytical skills, technical competence, and the highest professional standards, often requiring the CFA credential for consideration.
BENEFITS OF EARNING THE CFA CHARTER
• REAL-WORLD EXPERTISE: Demonstrate your fluency with an advanced investment management and analysis curriculum that leverages current best practices and the experience of practitioners around the world to bridge real-world practices and theoretical knowledge.
• CAREER RECOGNITION: Stand out in the competitive global industry and gain instant credibility with peers, employers, and clients who know the hard work, intelligence, and profound commitment it takes to earn the charter.
• ETHICAL GROUNDING: Learn to apply ethical principles and gain a foundation in the skills needed to demonstrate a commitment to high standards of accountability and integrity that build a trusted reputation.
• GLOBAL COMMUNITY: Join a vast professional network of more than 135,000 charterholders worldwide and gain unmatched career resources, important relationships, and lifelong insights.
• EMPLOYER DEMAND: The top 11 global employers of charterholders include JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, UBS, RBC, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Smith Barney, BlackRock, and Citigroup.
2018 Level I Study Sessions
Ethical and Professional Standards Exam Weight: 15%
Quantitative Methods Exam Weight: 12%
Economics Exam Weight: 10%
Financial Reporting and Analysis Exam Weight: 20%
Corporate Finance Exam Weight: 7%
Portfolio Management Exam Weight: 7%
Equity Exam Weight: 10%
Fixed Income Exam Weight: 10%
Derivatives Exam Weight: 5%
Alternative Investments Exam Weight: 4%
2018 Level II Study Sessions
Ethical and Professional Standards Exam Weight: 10-15%
Quantitative Methods Exam Weight: 5-10%
Economics Exam Weight: 5-10%
Financial Reporting and Analysis Exam Weight: 15-20%
Corporate Finance Exam Weight: 5-15%
Equity Valuation Exam Weight: 15-25%
Fixed Income Exam Weight: 10-20%
Derivative Investment Exam Weight: 5-15%
Alternative Investments Exam Weight: 5-10%
Portfolio Management Exam Weight: 5-10%
2018 Level III Study Sessions
Ethical and Professional Standards
Behavioral Finance, Individual Investors, and Institutional Investors
Capital Market Expectations
Fixed Income and Equity Portfolio Management
Alternative Investments, Risk Management, and the Application of Derivatives
Portfolio: Execution, Evaluation and Attribution, and Global
Investment Performance Standards
The course of study is organized into three levels and each level requires passing a six-hour exam. The program curriculum increases in complexity as you move through the three levels:
• Level 1: Focuses on a basic knowledge of the ten topic areas and simple analysis using investment tools
• Level II: Emphasizes the application of investment tools and concepts with a focus on the valuation of all types of assets
• Level III: Focuses on synthesizing all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning
|(ended 14 March 2018)||(ends 22 August 2018)||(ends 12 September 2018)|
|Part I||Enrollment fee $450
Exam fee $650
|Enrollment fee $450
Exam fee $950
|Enrollment fee $450
Exam fee $1,380
Duration: Lectures 12 Saturdays (12 weekends/ 3 months), Exam 1 day.
Weekdays: Lectures 12 days, Exam 1 day
REGISTRATION DETAILS FOR:
|Exam preparation: you can choose any of the 2 options:
Classroom Session in Nigeria (This includes Training, Review Questions, Exam guides and Lunch).
Level 1 Exam Only
|Location||Preparatory Date||Exam Date|
|Lagos/ weekend||24 October- 27 November June, 2018||1 December 2018|
|Lagos/ Weekdays||24-28 November, 2018||1 December 2018|
EXAM LOCATION: GHANA
- Linear Assessment Services Ltd PO Box An 12196 4th Floor Total House Liberia Road, Near the National Theatre Accra Ghana
- Or London
Venue: DU&T Hall, Ikeja, Lagos.
Registration Details: DU&T Consulting, 0016102526 GTBank Plc
Enquiry: 08033746074, 08189870109 , John@dutconsulting.com
DU&T Consulting, 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. www.dutconsulting.com