The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence is a professional who leads and champions process-improvement initiatives—everywhere from small businesses to multinational corporations—that can have regional or global focus in a variety of service and industrial settings.
A Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence should be able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
- Understand the content covered by the seven main domains in the CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CMQ/OE exam.
- Organizational Structures
- Leadership Challenges
- Teams and Team Processes
- ASQ Code of Ethics
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Strategic Planning Models
- Business Environment Analysis
- Strategic Plan Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Management Skills and Abilities
- Communication Skills and Abilities
- Project Management
- Quality System
- Quality Models and Theories
- Quality Management Tools
- Problem-Solving Tools
- Process Management
- Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
- Customer-Focused Organizations
- Customer Identification and Segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Selection
- Supplier Communications
- Supplier Performance
- Supplier Improvement
- Supplier Certification, Partnerships, and Alliances
- Supplier Logistics and Material Acceptance
- Training and Development
- Training Plans
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Materials, Development, and Delivery
- Training Effectiveness and Evaluation
Registration details for Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence (CMQOE)
|Classroom Session in Nigeria (This includes all materials, Review Questions and Exam Guides).||N250,000|
Exam Registration Details
|Membership Registration with ASQ||Associate/ Full||$99 / $159|
|Exam fee to ASQ:||Actual Fee: $568||Members Fee: $468 / Retake: $368|
|PAPER BASED EXAM
DU&T Consulting, 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. www.dutconsulting.comVenue: DU&T Hall, Ikeja, Lagos.
Registration Details: DU&T Consulting, 0016102526 GTBank Plc
Enquiry: 08033746076, 08182704266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Dear John, This is to informed that i passed my ASQ Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational |Excellence. Thanks for the input of DU&T Consulting support through their training program.’
-Francis Akpomedaye ASQ CMQOE, Projects Quality Manager at ExxonMobil