Mastering the implementation and management of an Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO 20000
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an IT Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005. Also, the participant will gain a thorough understanding of best practices for planning and implementing IT Service Management processes starting from the six fields of ISO 20000,planning and implementing new and changed services, service delivery process, relationship management processes, problem resolution process, control processes and release processes. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with ISO 20000-2 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an ITSMS) and ITIL.
Who should attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of an Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS)
- ISO 20000 auditors who wish to fully understand the Information Technology Service Management System implementation process
- Persons responsible for the Information Technology Service or conformity in an organization
- Members of an Information Technology Service team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information Technology Service function or for an ITSMS project management function
- To Understand the implementation of an IT Service Management System in accordance with ISO 20000
- To Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing an effective management of an IT Service Management System
- To Know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005, ISO/IEC 20000-2:2005 and ITIL
- To Understand the relationship between the information technology service management system, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To Acquire expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS
Fee: N250,000 (cover Training, Material, Lunch and ISO Certificate). Discount of 10% for 4-9 participants, 15% for 10 and above.
Registration Details: DU&T Consulting, 0016102526 GTBank Plc
Inquiry: 08033746076, 08182704246 or email@example.com
DU&T Consulting, 5 AFisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. www.dutconsulting.com