Businesses are disrupted as a result of the COVD 19 Pandemic and the status quo may remains for a long time. Businesses need to redefine the way they conduct their activities to prevent supply chain disruptions, health fatality among employees and loss of business revenues.
This course combines the rudiments of business continuity, supply chain risk management, public health emergency response as well as occupational health and safety nest practices to address the management of post-health emergency employees business and supply chain continuity. It addresses the upstream, midstream and downstream supply chain challenges during and after the COVID 19 pandemic. The course is for organisations that want to excel in this period of global challenges. At the end of the course, participants will develop specific blue prints for managing their unique business continuity and supply chain activities during and after the pandemic.
Managers and Executives in HSE, Quality, Human Resources, Production, Logistics, Supply chain, Strategy, ICT, Procurement, Warehousing etc in ICT, Hospitals, Banks, Manufacturing Companies, Oil and Gas, Services etc
Practical exercises and discussions, best practices simulation and assignments.
- Context of Organisation
- Stakeholder Management
- Health Hazard Identification and Risk Management at the up, mid and down-stream units of the supply chain
- Business and Supply Chain Risk Management
- Business and Health (Exposure) Impact Analysis
- Business, Supply Chain and Health Management Objectives
- Business Recovery Objectives
- Identifying critical assets and processes for supply chain recovery
- Set recovery goals: information, processes and assets
- Business Continuity and Supply chain operations Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Documents Management
- Hazards and risks controls implementation and monitoring
- Supply chain Response Processes and procedures
- Business Continuity and incident roles and responsibilities
- Managing employees across supply chain to prevent health hazards
- Emergency Drills and recovery reporting
- Emergency exercise review
- Response Activation and Coordination
- Response activation and management
- Incident Information and Communication
- Incident, isolation and reporting
- Containment and decontamination
- Business recovery after incident
- Managing stigmatization
Duration: 19-21 May, 2020
Venue: Online + Materials, Videos, Exercises and Corrections.
Fee: N110,000 (cover Training, Material, Lunch and IQS Certificate). Discount of 10% for 4-9 participants, 15% for 10 and above.
Registration Details: DU&T Consulting, 0016102526 GTBank Plc
Enquiry: 08033746076, 08182704266 or email@example.com
DU&T Consulting, 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. www.dutconsulting.com