ASQ Certified Supplier Quality Professional
Exam Preparatory Course
The Certified Supplier Quality Professional works with an organization’s supply chain and suppliers to continuously improve performance of key system components (increase lifecycle, reduce scrap, improve repair processes) by implementing process controls and developing quality assurance plans. The certified supplier quality professional tracks data, identifies improvement projects, and manages cross functional implementation to improve performance of key components and suppliers.
- Will have a fundamental understanding of supply chain vision/mission, supplier life-cycle management. Be able to review supplier agreements or contracts, and communicate the deployment of strategy expectations.
- Will be able to identify and evaluate risk management strategy and initiate prevention strategy techniques. Be able to identify risks in terms of on-time delivery and quality, and mitigate those risks.
- Will be able to identify and analyze supplier quality tools and develop verification/validation as well as verify the effectiveness of mitigation.
- Will be able to identify and apply supplier selection comparison and evaluation, and assess design and requirements for product/ service qualification.
- Will be able to interpret technical specifications, supplier capabilities, collaborate with suppliers, develop process and service qualification planning, understand parts approval qualification process, and collaborate on validation requirements.
- Supplier Strategy
- Supply Chain Vision/Mission
- Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain Cost Analysis
- Supplier Agreements or Contracts Review
- Deployment of Strategy and Expectations
- Risk Management
- Analysis and Mitigation
Professional III. Supplier Selection and Part Qualification
- Product/Service Requirements Definition
- Supplier Selection Planning
- Part, Process, and Service Qualification
- Supplier Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Supplier Performance Monitoring
- Assess Nonconforming Product/Process/Service
- Supplier Quality Management
- Supplier Quality Monitoring
- Teams and Team Processes
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Onboarding
- Leadership and Collaboration
VII. Business Governance, Ethics, and Compliance
- ASQ Code of Ethics
|Exam preparation: you can choose any of the three options:
Classroom Session in Nigeria (This includes all materials, Review Questions and Exam guides).
EXAM REGISTRATION DETAILS
|Membership Registration with ASQ||Student/ Associate/ Full||$29 /$99 / $159|
|Exam fee to ASQ:||Actual Fee: $498||Members Fee: $398 / Retake: $298|
|PAPER BASED EXAM