AS9100 Lead Auditor
Why should you attend?
AS9100 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified AS9100 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Aerospace Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AQMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Aerospace Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Aerospace Quality Management
- Understand the operations of an Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS) based on AS9100
- Acknowledge the correlations between AS9100, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of AS9100 in the context of an AQMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in AQMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of AS9100 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to AS9100 and Aerospace Quality Management Systems (AQMS)
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
Enquiry: 08033746076, 08182704266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DU&T Consulting, 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. www.dutconsulting.com